Healthcare doesn't have to be confusing. Wellness doesn't need to be overwhelming. You just need the right tools in your home to empower you to care for your family. I'm here to help you learn what you need to do that. Follow the pathway below to get started on your journey to feeling better!
It is my pleasure to come alongside you to find, and safely use, natural solutions for your health! My goal is to help you feel prepared and confident in using essential oils around every member of your family - children and pets included!
The essential oils I recommend are from dōTERRA because they are the most tested and most trusted essential oils on the market today. In the pursuit of purity, dōTERRA has revolutionized the essential oils industry and the products are supported by groundbreaking medical research.
I have several ways that you can learn more about essential oils - from short videos to on-demand eCourses.
Find more information about the various topics I cover below!
Essential Oils are made from plants for physical and emotional benefits. They are distilled from leaves, flowers, tree bark, seeds, or rind of fruit in concentrated amounts. Typically one drop of a dōTERRA® essential oil has a powerful effect making them affordable at just pennies per use! View a short video clip introducing essential oils HERE.
How do I use essential oils?
You will soon learn that there are hundreds of ways to use dōTERRA® essential oils, including relaxation, personal hygiene, household cleaning, cooking, and supporting a healthy body. Every oil has at least one of three application methods: Aromatic, Topical, or Internal.
For Aromatic Use~ Breathe in or use a diffuser to open up airways, improve mood, or freshen the air.
For Topical Use ~ Use a carrier oil when applying to bottoms of feet or affected areas to target specific needs.
For Internal Use ~ Drop in water, under tongue, or in veggie capsule to support mouth, throat, digestive system, or overall health.
What are some basic safety tips?
1) Photosensitivity- No sunbathing after applying citrus essential oils. Citrus oils are sensitive to the sun since they are made from the rind of fruit. Avoid direct sunlight to the exposed area for at least 12 hours or that location may have a skin irritation or burn. Oils applied underneath clothing should be fine.
2) Hot Oils - If it starts to burn, skip the water. Use a carrier oil or whole fat milk. Because essential oils don't mix with water, applying water to the area can actually drive the burn in deeper. Ouch!
3) Avoid These Areas - Never put essential oils in your eyes, inside ear canal, or up nose. However, you may apply oils around the eye bone in a C shape, on ear cartilage and behind ear bone, or diffuse essential oils.
4) Dilution - Use a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil when applying essential oils topically to avoid skin sensitization.
5) Safe Storage - The majority of all adverse reactions to essential oils by children have been as a direct result of accidental overdose and ingestion in large amounts. Keep out of reach of children. Use child proof safety caps.
What are the most commonly used essential oils and their uses? Click on each bottle below to enjoy 1-min informational video clips.